Thursday 3 May 2012

Sneak Peek: Cadbury Marvelous Creations blocks

Safeway (Woolworths) already has these in store. I've seen one in person (the pink, jelly and popping candy version) courtesy of my Cadbury rep, but he wouldn't let me take pics. :( So you can have a screen shot from the Woolies catalogue this week instead.



These blocks are huge. Close to 300g, they are about the width of one and a half of the 200g blocks, and just as tall. The carnival-style packaging ties in with the Mini Drops I will be reviewing later this week.

--

Hey visitors from Google! You can find my reviews for these blocks here!

Jelly, Popping Candy and Beanies
Peanut Toffee Cookie
Jelly Crunchie Bits 
(NEW flavour! April 2013) Clinkers, Raspberry Chips & Marshmallows

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete